Customers will pay for parts, materials, and sales tax as required, as well as a 20% surcharge to cover indirect costs associated with performing the work. Services that do not require the purchase of parts and materials for service are posted in the shop and on our website.
Seniors over the age of 65 will receive an 8% discount off the surcharge total.
Requests for projects will be accepted from staff, residents, and non-profit organizations within the district and district member municipalities.
The following is a partial list of services. For more information, please call (978) 441-4431.
- Plastics repair
- Metalworking and welding
- Structural and non-structural repair
For high-quality work in auto body repair from a high tech department, district residents can use school services from this department. Students work under the supervision of experienced instructors.
The following is a partial list of services. Projects requiring a fee, please see the list posted in shop and online. Customers must provide a receipt if parts purchased independently. For more information, please call (978) 441-4431.
- Automatic transmission fluid service
- Balance wheels ($1.50 per tire)
- Car detailing ($25.00)
- Computerized 4-wheel alignment ($20.00)
- Engine tune-up and electronics
- Fuel injection service, driveline, transaxle, and clutch service
- Lubrication and/or oil change
- Recharge A.C. (freon additional)
- Repair tire ($1.50)
- Rotate tires ($6.00)
- State inspection sticker (state required fee)
- Tire mounting
Using sophisticated diagnostic equipment, computerized alignment, and licensed to perform state inspections, students work under the supervision of experienced instructors.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call (978) 441-4431.