General School Information
Greater Lowell Technical School Adult Post-Secondary Programs commit to providing students with a dynamic academic and technical education to prepare them with the knowledge, skills and attributes needed to be successful in their chosen profession. We prepare and encourage students to be lifelong learners while realizing and pursuing their individual potential for personal and professional success.
Rules for Conduct
- There is absolutely NO SMOKING anywhere on campus.
- All safety rules must be obeyed.
Grading Policies will be explained during the first class.
Whenever the Greater Lowell Technical High School has been cancelled due to inclement weather, Evening School Classes will be cancelled. The following will broadcast the no school announcement, radio stations: WCAP, WBZ, and WXLO. Television stations announcing "no school" reports are channels 4, 5, 7, and Fox25. The no school announcement will specifiy the Greater Lowell Technical School.
Student parking is allowed only in the second and third parking lots. Do not block fire lanes or park adjacent to the building. Illegally parked vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- On or before the first class, tuition will be refunded 100%, less processing costs of $15;
- During the first week of the program, 70% of tuition will be refunded;
- During the second week of the program, 50% of the tuition will be refunded;
- After the second week of the program, tuition will not be refunded."
All requests for refunds must be made in writing and sent to the Coordinator of Adult Continuing Education Programs. Refunds may take as long as four to six (4-6) weeks for a check to be processed.